Subsidies and Funding - Key Facts
Do you want to set up in business in Chemnitz?
There are many kinds of public subsidies available for those investing or starting up a company in the area. CWE can provide you with an overview of the subsidy programmes frequently used, it will carry out research into what subsidies might be available for your special investment and provide complete advice on subsidies and funding.
We can advise you on the following subsidies available:
- Regional business subsidies that are part of the "Improving the Regional Economic Structure" joint scheme
- Investment allowances
- Subsidies for research, technology and innovation
Sales and export subsidies
Funding aids: low interest loans/holdings
- Environmental protection and energy saving programmes
- Entrepreneur loans from Germany's KfW Development Bank
- Loan guarantee and shareholding programmes